In the process of cleaning up/adding content to my "website". This is relevant to life b/c I'm going to look for a job soon i guess. Related to the website I started dipping my toe into using ssb as the content source for a webpage. That's what ssb-web is. I started the website project using eleventy, but then decided that it would be simpler with hyperstream, an old substack module. It gets more complex when you have a situation with nested templates, in this case when you have a page of posts from ssb (a template), and each post is created from a template. I guess it's working now. It just feels kind of spaghetti-like.
Haven't done much with eventual-gram lately. It feel like it's almost "done", but just needs some better UI with pubs and following people.